Monday, January 31, 2011

Dora Backpack At Tj Max

not not go his way

Church "Where are you going, Lord?" Rome
Chiesa «Domine, quo vadis?»; Via Appia Antica, 51 Roma

Dialogue Jesus and Peter. The Gospel of John 21 15-19:
when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter: Simon, son! Do you love me more than these? Peter says Him: "Yes, Lord! You know that I love you. Jesus said to him: Feed my lambs. He said to him a second time: Simon, son! do you love me? Peter said to him: Yes, Lord! You know that I love you. Jesus said to him: Feed my sheep. Tells him the third time: Simon, son! do you love me? Peter was grieved because the third once asked him: "Do you love me?", and said unto him: O Lord! You know everything, you know that I love you. Jesus said to him: Feed my sheep. Verily, verily, I say to you: when you were young, then gird oneself himself and walked where you wanted, and when old, you will stretch out your hands, and another girt thee, and lead where you do not want. Said this, signifying what death he should glorify God. Having said this, he said to him: Follow me.

Peter, to avoid arrest, the night would leave city. When he was at the city gates, he saw coming towards him Jesus Christ. Peter asked: "Where are you going, Lord?» (Domine quo vadis?).
«I'm going to Rome to be crucified" - Lord answered and was not seen »
Apostle returned to Rome and was taken immediately into custody and imprisoned in a dungeon Mammertinskuyu. "... Follow me ... another perepoyashet you, and lead where you do not want to ... »
church built on the site of the meeting with Peter Lord.
on the floor of the church stone with traces of human feet. This is a copy of stone, which according to legend, was Jesus Christ during his conversation with St. Peter.
above the main altar revered icon of Our Lady (Santa Maria delle Piante).


http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiesa_del_% 22Domine_quo_vadis% 22

0 comments:

Post a Comment