Monday, January 17, 2011

Giinii Digital Frame Software

BDT or not BDT? That is the question....

So, first I could not find a really nice layout, and even mood themes adorable - even if they are to Battlestar. The only problem is figuring out how the hell put my blurb tab in order to grant the necessary credits to the authors. I am still proud of myself, I'm beginning to understand how LJ!
I also had a bizarre sock. The Big Damn Table. I said to myself, why do not groped? I could try with Laura and Bill, or with an alternative pair? Uhm. The decision is difficult, also because I am a writer very fickle, very mediocre and unimaginative. But then, who cares! Maybe some fan of BSG, disgusted by my fanfictions, he decides to think ... my mind travels. Let her sail in her 'stream-of-consciousness'. Ah James Joyce. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment