Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthday Wishes To Boss From The Team

[A SCELTA] Don't worry kids - it's not real.

Title: Do not worry kids - it's not real
Fandom: DC Comics, Titans
Characters: Roy Harper, Dick Grayson, Donna Troy, Wally West, Garth.
Rating: PG13
Warnings: colorful language. SPOILER, but only in conditions for Cry for Justice, Rise and Fall and all that troiaio there. The actual history has the strongest calls canon Titans v.2 , Graduation Day and Outsiders v.3 , as well as Teen Titans and New Teen Titans, of course ... =)

Prompt: Roy Harper, Dick Grayson, Donna Troy, Wally West, Garth Tabs @ Comics ,
Table: A Choice

Summary: I'm dreaming. Or at least that is what they say.
I'm dreaming and I see you, but do not look like much in the way I dream, and I too am the owner of that dream and believe really. But it is normal in my dream, you're right.

I. Garth

II. Wally

III. Women

IV. Dick

V. I

0 comments:

Post a Comment