Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Curvation Bras Walmart

AUGURILIL

Borrowed from Lj to Babyara

* * Describe

1) The shoes that you put today: flip-flops blacks 2) Your eyes tend to light brown but the sun
3) Your hair: brown with red highlights 4) Your fears: too many
* What is ?

* 1) The sentence that uses more of the way: f ***, P
2) Your first thought when you wake up: I'm so stoned when I wake up that I do not know what to say
3) The first part Note that in the opposite sex: the voice
4) Your best physical feature: Are you kidding .. I do not know precisely
5) The time of day you spend in bed? making the shift times I completely unpacked
6) The memory you miss the most: having lost the my best friend my mother, the smell of an old negorio cinnamon, the scent of citrus in Sicily, and many other things but not enough page ..
* prefer * 1) Coca-Cola or Pepsi? Coca-Cola
2) McDonald's or Burger King? McDonald's,
3) Adidas or Nike? Nike
4) Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
5) Cappuccino or coffee? CAFFE '

* * You
1) Take a shower every day? Yes, after spending one shift at the hospital, and feel the smell of disinfectant on the skin Brrrrr
2) Have you ever had a crush? Many times
3) Have you ever in love? Yes, but never mind
4) Will you marry me? Well I think yes, you know I never thought 5) Do you suffer from motion sickness? No 6) Do you have an iron? not suffer from headaches and various pains 7) get along with your parents? If I told you that everything is rosy While there are ups and downs
8) Do you have a boy / girl? No
9) Have you ever wanted to have another name? No, I've always liked my

* In the past month have you /

six * 1) Never go to department stores? Yes
2) Eaten sushi? It
3) state on a stage? No
4) was left? I do not have the raw material is a bit difficult to be left
5) Used skateboard? mica are crazy
6) Preparation cookies? is chocolate and cinnamon 7) Dyed your hair? Yes I do for some time * * Have you ever 1) Having a plane? Yes 2) Lost the school because it was raining? No
3) That a boy / girl that you liked? Yes
4) cried during a movie? I would say so
5) Never thought that the character of a cartoon was beautiful? Terence Candy Candy
6) Cut your hair? Siiiiiiiiiii 7) had a crush on a teacher? No 8) Experience the thrill of discovery as "something you did? No 9) received the nickname of nuisance? one always
10) received so many blows to faint? No
11) Participated in a fight? No

* Miscellaneous *

1) Age when you hope to get married? I do not know
2) How many children do you want? I'll have them if and when one or two 3) Describe the wedding of your dreams ever thought 4) How do you want to die? Quietly 5) What do you want to be? ehehehehehe
6) What country would you visit most? Japan Ireland Scotland Scandinavia California

* * In the last 24 hours have

1) crying? peels onions
2) Put the jeans? No
3) to meet someone? Yes a friend
4) driving machine? you
5) Embraced someone? Yes

* Believe *

1) By yourself? I do not know
2) In your friends? Yes and no
3) in Santa Claus? No
4) The tooth fairy? Yes
5) The fate? Sometimes
6) In the angels? More than anything else is a hope that there
7) in ghosts? No
8) in UFOs? Sinon I think I am popular all over the universe just us UNAMI
9) In God? I do not know

1. What is your full name? Rosa

2. What color is your underwear you wear? White

3. What are you listening to right now? Mix of songs

4. What are the last 3 digits of your phone number? 626
5. Favorite Sport? I do not a favorite I like all
6. Bring the contact lenses? sometimes
7. Siblings and their ages? Brother 49 years
8. Favorite month?
October 9. Favorite food? Pizza
10. The movie you've seen most recently? The Lord of the Rings
11. Favorite day of the year? the winter solstice
12. You're too shy to ask someone out? Yes
13. Summer or winter? Winter
14. Report or quickie? Depends
15. What books are you reading? I stopped a couple
16. What's on your mousepad? a drawing given to me by a friend of Harry and Draco
17. What did you do last night? nothing special
18. Favourite smells? The smell the Forest after rain

19. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? It
20. Buttered popcorn, salted or plain? Salati

21. Favorite car? Celica
22. Favorite flower? Chrysanthemum
23. How many keys on your keychain? I never counted
24. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Three is a phoenix, and two Chinese characters
25. If I could do any job in the world for a week which would you choose? the traveler would

Ok I'm done

0 comments:

Post a Comment